International Institute of Organizational Behavior
Specialist in the Method of Colors based on DISC
In this course for Training in the Method of Colors based on DISC you will learn the application of this powerful tool in talent management, leadership, human capital and professional development.
Methodology of Colors
You will become an expert in this revolutionary and powerful tool.
You will become an expert in the analysis of human behavior through disc
You will learn how to apply the methodology in HR, coaching and leadership
What will you learn in the Method of Colors Course based on the Internationally Certified DISC??
You will learn how to use the DISC methodology to apply it to different fields: HR, leadership, sales, coaching, personal development, self-knowledge, among others. You will know how to identify the weaknesses and strengths of each profile as well as their communication styles and their motivator. In this way you will be able to develop for you or for them a real professional or personal development plan.
You will learn how to interpret graphs, reports and profiles that the DISC platform provides through the DISC test.
Neuroscience and NLP applied to the DISC methodology.
You will be able to predict behavioral styles through the morphology of the interlocutors. You will learn which parts of the brain are predominant in people according to their behavioral style.
In this section we will detail the main contents of the program:
Module 01. Fundamentals of the Method of Colors based on DISC
– Origins of DISC
– Theoretical foundations of DISC
– Neuroscience of human behavior
Module 02. Principles of the Method of Colors based on DISC
– Measurement variables
– Study of pure style profiles
– Study of mixed profiles
– Adapted profile and natural profile
– Alignment between profiles
Module 03. Report Analysis
– How to read a DISC report
– How to analyze DISC report graphs
– How to return reports to the users
Module 04. Applications of DISC in Leadership
– Creation and Design of Work Teams. You will learn how to create balanced teams where each person contributes the best of themselves.
– Identification of motivators of the employees. You will understand that not all your employees are motivated by money and you will be able to identify what motivates each one of them, thus increasing their commitment with the team.
– Performance Interviews. You will learn how to manage and influence your employees more effectively by understanding their differences and needs.
– Adaptation to the position. You will be able to improve the performance of each person by understanding their natural qualities and strengths.
Module 05. DISC Applications in HR.
– Selection Interviews. You will learn, through certain questions and behavioral observation, to identify the behavioral tendency of candidates.
– Recruitment and Selection of Staff. You will know how to identify which profiles and behavioral tendencies are ideal for the position.
– Team Design. You will learn to identify which profiles are predominant in work teams and to recruit other profiles that will complement them.
– Workplace Design. You will learn how to design a specific position by complementing the behavioral tendencies of the position with the competencies required for it. In this way you will be able to choose the ideal candidate.
– Design of Training Activities. You will identify which training areas your company’s staff needs, maximizing training actions.
– Performance Interviews. You will learn how to complement interviews through DISC methodology and non-verbal communication in interviews, to enrich them and make them more efficient.
Module 06. DISC Applications in Coaching and Mentoring
– Structure your executive coaching processes. Through the DISC report, you will be able to accompany your coachee in a more structured way and with more objective data.
– Identification of the coachee’s strengths and weaknesses. You will learn to use the report as a tool to perform deeper SWOT analysis and generate actions for change.
–Self-knowledge tool for the coachee. You will increase and accelerate the coachee’s self-knowledge process, becoming more effective in your processes.
–Tool for the improvement of team coaching. You will learn how to show teams the different styles of behavior and the importance of collaboration between them.
– Non-verbal Communication. You will learn what the coachee tells us without expressing it in words, being able to understand him/her better and detecting incongruence between what he/she tells us and what his/her body expresses.
Module 07. DISC Applications in Sales
Learn more about the Method of Colors based on DISC
The DISC Methodology is a tool for the evaluation of human behavior. In William Marston’s book “Emotions of Normal People” (1928) the basis of this theory was first formulated.
By combining these four variables: variables:
- D (red) – How we make decisions in the face of challenges.
- I (yellow) – How we relate to others.
- S (green) – Calmness and our response to change.
- C (blue) – Our degree of compliance with rules and procedures.
The combination of these 4 variables gives us the tendency of our behavior and that of the people we relate to. Thus, being able to know their preferences helps us to have better relationships and to obtain better performance in our personal and professional relationships
For whom is this Practitioner course in the Method of Colors (DISC)?
Executives and Managers
Human Resources Professionals
Coaches and Facilitators
What does this Practitioner course in the Method of Colors (DISC) include?
- 12 hours of training.
- International Certification by: International Institute of Organizational Behavior.
- eBook with the Method of Colors with more than 200 pages of content.
- Workbook with templates for the dynamics.
- Premium DISC self-perception Report valued at US $45
- Access to the online platform with all the contents of the program. Lifetime update of said program.
- 20 Disc Reports for your professional use.
Usual Value: US $550
Now, special promotion all included: US $425